My Most Treasured Item

GOIS ITS ANOTHER 100 WORD CHALLENGE! YAY!
The prompt was . . . What is your most treasured item. Do not give it away.
So take a WILD GUESS and try to figure out what this item is!

It sits close to my heart, as the person who gave it to me does. Cold and dangling, yet it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's silver chain feels reassuring, as I wind my finger around it when I'm anxious. Knowing someone else too, wears a similar one makes the world seem brighter when I slip it on my neck. The white glass like pendant glimmers in the light and draws peoples attention. It's part of a pair, and I'm lucky enough to have half. It signifies a life long bond between friends. 












 Maddisonnn

Comments

  1. Shanan, this is a good read. You have chosen specific words to create a vivid image and a feeling of the importance that this object has for you. In this case, could you have used paragraphs to create a particular effect?
    I look forward to reading your next piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge - 13 November