Founder's Day

Today was Southwell's birthday! Southwell turned 106 today. I have only been at Southwell for 8 almost 9 years now, and for Southwell to be existent for 106 years is unimaginable! We got to sit on the oval which is very uncommon as the oval is a sacred place. I have been to many founders day's before, and Mr Speedy glammed it up a little bit this year, and I have to say, it was super fun! I loved the line dancing, the conga lines and the rock band. One of my close friends, Alexis, was in the 2nd rock band. It was amazing seeing the talented students from Southwell. Overall, I loved this years Founder's day! I'm coming to the realisation that this year there was a lot of lasts. This is my last founder's day, and I am very, very, very sad that my Southwell life is coming to an end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge - 13 November