Sustainability

Did you know that 66 million kids go to school with no food? 

Sustainability is a thing we all need to practice. It starts with our community. We need to start being more effective. I personally have put this subject off for long time. I thought that I'll be fine. My children will be fine....but I always stopped there. What about my grand kids, or my great grand kids??? I stopped there because I knew that somehow...they would be affected. Now I can't put it off. I mean thinking if YOU could be there, in a polluted earth...with no sunlight and clear air. We use energy everyday...whether we know it or not. Like right now as I am typing this I am using energy. When I use my phone I use energy. I use energy when I read a book under a lamp late at night. Whether you like it or not, using energy has become a part of our daily living and it will take more than just a little action to start making it more eco-freindly. My family has had solar panels for the past year. We made the decision early last year. Also we drive Prius's which are FULL hybrid cars. But that is not even enough. We have to make a difference...starting with us...going on to broader audiences. There are kids that go hungry every day. And yet we have our pantry's full to the brim..and they will be restocked if we finish something. Some of us don't care about other people. Some of us care, but don't take any action. Think about how your country use so much money for useless things...but we can't even put a penny aside for the homeless children. But of course, first you need to work on yourself...then the other people. So think about that...  

   Image result for kids going hungry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge - 13 November